40 Gays And 1 Emperium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gaytastic MVP Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
GUYS WE'RE AT NEMAINRO NOW! GO DOWNLOAD!

man with black beard appears!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kuro hige

kuro hige

man with black beard appears! Empty
PostSubject: man with black beard appears!   man with black beard appears! EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:09 pm

hey guys n girls, kuro desu

origins: india
sexual orientation: straight
religious leanings: hindu, buddhist, catholic
sex: male
fave char class: priest, sniper, wizard

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i been playing on heRO for like 4 yrs, then RL stuff and [server getting boring] clashed together and became a strong dark force.
so i quit and deleted all my chars, gave account to a friend. now i wish i had left my chars so i could log on and chill in town.

its a nice low rate server, but 3 main guilds are all woe oriented and only talk about gearing and cards, and play only towards that goal.
there are no fun parties anymore, where ppl just together for fun, its all about 99 and pvp gears -_-

all the social guilds died out one by one, now its all small groups of filipino guilds, that are semi-social but that doesn't work for me
cos of language barrier and time difference Sad
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yea about me:
graduated from college with bachelors in applied math and computer science, dropped out of masters in botany cos was taking too long and had to change college + high tuition
now am working on getting into a tech support / consultant job Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com
TenkoTenkoTenko

TenkoTenkoTenko

man with black beard appears! Empty
PostSubject: Re: man with black beard appears!   man with black beard appears! EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:43 am

HELLO
Back to top Go down

man with black beard appears!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
40 Gays And 1 Emperium :: Tell Us Your Three Sizes!!-
Jump to: